Based in Reno, Nevada
Infinite Mana is a RPG with an emphasis on exploration, light sandbox features, and glitch mechanics set in the immense magickal world of Arukea. It has a unique design that pays tribute to classic RPGs from the 8/16-bit eras through its style and subtle nods in gameplay, but with an emphasis on modern game design.
What started as a fusion between JRPGs like Final Fantasy and WRPGs like The Elder Scrolls has become so much more with its use of glitch mechanics and open world design.
- Follow an engaging story full of mystery, humor, and magicks - or stray from the path and immerse yourself in the encyclopedic lore of the magickal world of Arukea.
- Challenge enemies in a classic battle system with a modern twist based on weaknesses and strengths with a variety of skills at your disposal.
- Utilize the Glitch powers of the Wanderer to mend or break elements and even denizens of Arukea. Imagine being inside a classic RPG and being in control of the code while you play the game - that's Infinite Mana.
- Unlock 20+ Guises (classes) that equip your characters with new skills and traits that can be used both in battle and on the field.
- Acquire skills and knowledge through Guises and other means in a tabletop RPG-style proficiency system to pick pockets, learn languages, change the tide of conversation, find hidden treasures, and more!
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Infinite Mana. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
About Wonderlust Games
Creating worlds full of wonder and intrigue.
More information on Wonderlust Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Infinite Mana Credits